Sexiest Men of Fall TV

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IU chapter.
If you ever find yourself lacking eye candy, no fear ladies, HCIU’s got you covered! Here are some of the sexiest men on fall television.

Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen/The Green Arrow in Arrow
If your type of man is tough and badass, Stephen Amell’s portrayal of vigilante Oliver Queen will make “Arrow” the show for you.

Matt Bomer as Neal Caffrey in White Collar
Can’t go wrong with a man in a suit. Especially one as good-looking as Matt Bomer, also seen in barely any clothing in Magic Mike.

Colin O’Donoghue as Captain Hook in Once Upon A Time
He may only have one hand, but this carefree captain will charm you with his sarcastic sense of humor and British accent.

Chip Esten as Deacon Claybourne in Nashville
Handsome, guitar-strumming Deacon is an added bonus to the talented country-singing cast of “Nashville.”

Ian Somerhalder as Damon Salvatore in The Vampire Diaries
The brooding stare, sly smirk, and rebellious attitude all adds up to the perfect bad-boy character that is Damon Salvatore. Not to mention he’s a blood-sucking vampire.

Jack Falahee as Connor Walsh in How To Get Away With Murder
Well-dressed, quick-witted, and sharp as a tack, this lawyer-in-the-making is fun to watch on screen.

Tony Goldwyn as President Fitz Grant in Scandal
Does Queen Shonda Rhimes know how to pick them or what? Nothing sexier than a man in power. Olivia Pope agrees.

David Giuntoli as Nick Burkhardt in Grimm
IU alum David Giuntoli plays a homicide detective with a secret – he also fights supernatural forces in order to save humanity, can you say swoon?

Jensen Ackles as Dean Winchester in Supernatural
Also a man of supernatural crime-fighting abilities, Jensen Ackles’ charming and confident character of Dean isn’t one you want to miss.

Nick Wechsler as Jack Porter in Revenge
Nice guy bartender turned confident cop, fans are rooting for this guy and Emily Thorne in the end.

Taylor Kinney as Lieutenant Kelly Severide in Chicago Fire
Saving the best for last (in my opinion), just because he’s Lady Gaga’s main squeeze in real life doesn’t mean we can’t stare at him for an hour every week, does it?
Rachel Kantrowitz is a junior at Indiana University. She is majoring in Political Science with minors in journalism and history. Aside from writing for Her Campus IU, Rachel is also the Social Committee Chair for Independent Council at IU and spent her summer interning at a magazine in London! Some of her favorite things include shopping, her hometown, Boston, traveling and thursdays at KOK.