This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IU chapter.

Name: Nick Hoffman

Hometown: Minneapolis,MN

Major: Journalism

Year: Sophomore

Relationship Status: Single

Dream Job: Actor

Movie: Anchorman

Music: Dave Matthews Band

Book: Encyclopedia Brown

TV Show: F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Color: Green

What is the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for a girl?? I don’t really remember this but my mom tells this story about the first time I was in New York City. I was 5 and I was holding my mom’s hand taking it all in when we crossed a crosswalk. There was an old lady with a walker trying to bend down to get a quarter, but she couldn’t do it. As we passed her along with everyone else, I let go of my mom’s hand in the middle of a huge crowd in the middle of the street to go back and pick up the quarter for the woman. She said I made her day.

What’s the biggest turn-on about a girl?? Dancing. A girl that can dance not only shows that they appreciate music and rhythm, but that they’re comfortable with themselves.

What turns you off the most about a girl?? Probably smoking cigarettes but since that’s pretty generic I’ll go with being dependent on other people. It’s really frustrating when girls can’t think for themselves and I think it’s a testament to the fact that they aren’t confident.

What’s your favorite thing that girls wear?? I’m going to have to say yoga pants/leggings. I feel like everyone says that but seriously, they’re the best. It’s the perfect balance of covering everything but showing everything at the same time.

What is one word that describes your dream girl?? Genuine. It sounds weird but if I can find a girl that doesn’t deal with any B.S. and I can tell that she’s honest about whatever she does or says then we’re good.

Who do you admire the most?? My dad. He’s old and wise and I’ve learned everything I know from him. I know it’s boring but whatever. If you knew him you’d like him too.

What’s your favorite chick flick?? Mean Girls. I’m still terrified of Regina George and I want a cake made of smiles and rainbows from the girl with a lot of feelings.

Do you have a man crush? Yeah I do. Robert Downey Junior. He’s Iron Man and he played a black guy in Tropic Thunder, which is arguably one of the best movie roles of all time next to Brick Tamland in Anchorman.

Courtney Kabbes is a junior at Indiana University. She is majoring in journalism with a concentration in apparel merchandising. When she's not busy updating Her Campus IU and promoting their site, she works as the Vice President of Social Media for the Retail Studies Organization and Ed2010 at Indiana. Some of her favorite things include shopping, mint chocolate chip ice cream, New York City, Bikram yoga, and spending time with her two favorite people: her mother and sister. Did we forget to mention her slight obsession with Pinterest? www.pinterest.com/ckabbes