This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IU chapter.

Christmas lights year round.
Recently, my roommate and I were brainstorming ways to make our room look better without spending too much money. After tearing Target apart looking for easy projects, we decided that Christmas lights were the easiest and cheapest option at only $3, and they did a lot for the room. They add a little bit of much needed light to our dark dorm room, and are fun to have lit up throughout the day.

Adele.
Since “Rolling in the Deep” came out earlier this year, Adele has been becoming more and more popular throughout the world. Her strong voice and lyrics for every occasion make her the go-to-playlist for many people.

Cat eye makeup.
This dramatic style of eye makeup has been becoming more popular this year, and I am one of its biggest advocates. Although I don’t wear it on a regular basis, I love how just an extra swoop of liquid liner can add any degree of drama depending on the wearer’s mood.

Hershey’s Caramel Kisses.
Peanut butter and jelly. Grilled cheese and tomato soup. Chocolate and caramel. All of these are perfect combinations that people have loved for ages, yet only one of them can be made into a Hershey’s Kiss (and still taste good). Hershey’s Caramel Kisses are the perfect combination of pure chocolate and liquid caramel, guaranteed to brighten anyone’s day.

Pumpkin bread.
Few things say fall like homemade pumpkin bread. Whether it’s dotted with raisins, loaded with chocolate chips, or made as traditional pumpkin bread, it’s a perfect snack for a cool fall day. Pair it up with some apple cider and an oversized sweater to make the most of a dreary fall day.

Courtney Kabbes is a junior at Indiana University. She is majoring in journalism with a concentration in apparel merchandising. When she's not busy updating Her Campus IU and promoting their site, she works as the Vice President of Social Media for the Retail Studies Organization and Ed2010 at Indiana. Some of her favorite things include shopping, mint chocolate chip ice cream, New York City, Bikram yoga, and spending time with her two favorite people: her mother and sister. Did we forget to mention her slight obsession with Pinterest? www.pinterest.com/ckabbes