This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IU chapter.

Ashley’s outfit stands out as being classic, yet bold. It shows off her unique fashion sense and expresses her personality. Ashley is wearing gold pants from Juicy Couture, a chunky necklace from Francesca’s, a sweater from 525 America, a Sofia watch, Shelly flats, and a black studded Deux Lux purse. Her Juicy Couture pants are a prime piece of her fall wardrobe because they are versatile despite the unique color.

Ashley falls into many fashion categories but her day-to-day outfit choices are dictated by her mood. Some days she sports edgy leather and statement pieces while other days she leans toward the preppy look. Ashley explained that this outfit was a mix of both; the gold pants and dark studded bag bring out her edginess but, accented with a white preppy sweater and chunky beaded necklace the look is a little sweeter to go with her curled blonde hair.

Ashley had a summer internship with Alice + Olivia, where she gained strong inspiration from the street fashion of New York.

“Everyone is so unique with their own style, it makes you want to not really imitate them but make what they have your own,” Ashley explained.

Ashley has certainly done this; with a daily fashion forward wardrobe she is a true Haute Hoosier.

I am a journalism major at IU with a concentration and minor in apparel merchandising and a minor in studio art! 
Courtney Kabbes is a junior at Indiana University. She is majoring in journalism with a concentration in apparel merchandising. When she's not busy updating Her Campus IU and promoting their site, she works as the Vice President of Social Media for the Retail Studies Organization and Ed2010 at Indiana. Some of her favorite things include shopping, mint chocolate chip ice cream, New York City, Bikram yoga, and spending time with her two favorite people: her mother and sister. Did we forget to mention her slight obsession with Pinterest? www.pinterest.com/ckabbes