This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ithaca chapter.

Jenna Marbles is a light-hearted comedic YouTuber who makes videos every Wednesday/Thursday. Jenna made one of her first YouTube videos “How to Trick People into Thinking You’re Good Looking” in 2010 that has racked up over 67 million views. She consistently makes videos every week that showcase her naturally hilarious, creative and wonderfully strange personality. Her boyfriend, Julien, appears in lots of her videos.

Jenna has made over 400 videos (430 to be exact) and I am not ashamed to say I have watched every single one. I love them all. This is a list of what I think are some of the funniest and most enjoyable videos she has made recently. 

1. “Thoughts From A Bathtub” 

This 2016 video gets straight into being weird. Jenna is casually telling her viewers some of the random and ridiculous thoughts she has while taking a bath. 

2. “Ultimate 100 Coats of Things Video”

Jenna’s “too-much gene” really shines through in this video of her doing her own twist on the 100 layers challenge.

3. “Shaving My Eyebrows”

Jenna and Julien are having a great time in this video messing with drawing different eyebrow shapes and designs on her face.

4. “Giving My Boyfriend Acrylic Nails”

I love the hilarious dynamic between Jenna and Julien. 

5. “An Adventure In Paraffin Wax”

If you’re ever bored and want to buy something stupid but fun, get a paraffin bath and use candle wicks to make fire hands. 

6. “Transforming Myself Into My Dog”

Jenna Marbles for artist of the year!

7. “Camouflaging Myself Into A Chair”

This video is great to show someone who has no idea who Jenna Marbles is. The fake horror edits people have made using footage from this video are also pretty awesome.

8. “Just Trying To Blend In With My Green Screen” 

This is the “me time” I really want right now. 

9. “My Dogs Try On Halloween Costumes 2”

Jenna and Julien’s cute dogs + ridiculous costumes = iconic 

I am a Freshman at Ithaca College with a major in Psychology. I'm a member of Ithaca's Honors Program. I have a great passion for women's rights, LGBTQ+ rights, and human rights in general. When I'm not doing schoolwork, I'm probably catching up on the latest Jeffree Star video or binge-watching Jenna Marbles until sunrise.