This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ithaca chapter.

I love New Girl and a big reason is just how relatable the characters in New Girl are! So here are seven times New Girl was just like college.

When Your Friend Wants You to Join The E-Board Of Their Club

Sometimes you just don’t want to do ANYTHING and need to shirk all responsibilities. 

When You’re Trying To Make People Jealous On Insta

Whoever it is you’re trying to make jealous a bomb photo with your bestie will do the trick!

When You’re Trying To Adult

Adulting is hard. Sometimes you just want to adult so hard but your bank account doesn’t let you…

When You’re Professor Asks You To Turn In Your Paper That You 100% Didn’t Do

…….Yikes……

When Someone Asks How Your Day Is Going

Basically everything sucks.

When You’re Going On A Tinder Date

Stranger Danger! But also how else will you meet people???

When It’s Finally The Weekend

But it’s okay! Go out for the weekend with your friends and let your freak flag fly or play a round of True American!

Allaire is an inquisitive and confident lady who loves to watch reruns of her favorite shows (Bones anyone?) and enjoy the finer things in life like sand in between her toes, the sun on her skin and chocolate ice cream. Allaire is a senior Sociology major and Women and Gender Studies minor with aspirations to be a human rights lawyer and a songwriter. She is passionate about music, traveling and social justice.