5 Stunning Outfits That Work With Ithaca’s Infamous Weather

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ithaca chapter.

Ithaca is known for its shady weather. In the morning, it’s freezing cold and in the afternoon you are burning up under that cozy sweater, perfect jeans and stylish scarf. It frustrating, we know. However, that doesn’t mean we can’t beat the confusing weather with a stylish outfit that can work for both the cold and heat. Here are five outfits that work perfectly with Ithaca’s changing weather and look fantastic at the same time!

1. Cute dress with knee-high socks

Why ditch the floral dress when it’s still beautiful outside? Wear it proud and pair it with cute knee-high socks and booties!

2. Maxi dress and cardigan

Maxi dresses scream sunshine but won’t kill you when the sun is beaming high in the sky. Just make sure to grab your cardigan for those inevitable morning chills!

3. Leggings with a crop top and cardigan

YES, leggings are pants! Pair them up with a trendy top and a kimono or oversized cardigan…you choose! Either way, you will still look fabulous at the end. Bonus points for wearing patterned leggings! 

4. Joggers and a loose top

Spent all night at the library and have to get ready in 5 minutes? Wear effortless joggers with a loose top! They’re incredibly comfortable and won’t kill you under the sun. You can dress it up with some cute heels or just wear Converse. Both work perfectly!

5. Boyfriend jeans, a cute top and flannel

Wear some boyfriend jeans for a super comfortable and stylish look. Pair it up with a lovely top and a flannel to keep you warm in the morning. And if it gets hot in the afternoon? Of course, just tie it around your waist. Your outfit will still look chic! 

Image Credit: 1234, 5