What Hunter Boots You Should Wear This Season Based On Your Personality?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois chapter.

Fall is about enjoying life and expressing your personal style. This back-to-school season, find the perfect Hunter boot style for your personality.

The Extrovert 

You love fall and you let everyone know. It doesn’t matter to you how many times people make fun of your pumpkin spice obsession; it’s a way of life. You live for the chance to be out in the fall weather with your friends, whether it’s at a party or on a hayride.  Rainy days are your worst enemy, but you make the best out of them with these bright red boots. They’re the best way to let the world know who you are and that you’re not afraid to be that way.

The Realist 

Every day isn’t going to be fun-filled and sunny, but you’re prepared for anything. You’re practical and you know that with fall comes crazy weather patterns— but you’re prepared for anything. That’s why these two-tone boots are your staple. They’re your best friends at the library but keep you ready for anything to come (like that unexpected fall thunderstorm when you walk outside).

The Hipster

When everyone heads to Starbucks for their fall lattes, you hang back at the Espresso Royale for your classic black coffee. You can be found at the off-campus bars, kicking back with a locally-brewed IPA. You’re unique and fashion forward, and that’s why you pick these short, chic black slip-ons. They’re still protective against the weather, but they’re your own personal style.

The Dreamer 

You are probably spending this back-to-school season doodling in your journal and daydreaming in class. This fall, you see the change of colors as a canvas for your creativity. For you, self-expression and creativity are part of your everyday routine, so these deep purple boots are going to be the perfect colorful pop to your wardrobe. Maybe they’ll even inspire your next painting or poem.

The Optimist 

For you, the start to every new school year is the chance to succeed. You don’t look at rainy days as a problem— sunny days wouldn’t be as great without them! You’re drama-free, peacekeeping and you just love when your friends are happy. These classic black Hunters are the best no-fuss way to dress this fall, because they take the focus away from the small stuff and let you put your positive energy into the important things in life. 

Editor in Chief of Her Campus Illinois Chapter