Tips And Tricks To Make Spring More Colorful

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois chapter.

Now that it is finally spring (yay!), and you don’t need to bundle up anymore, this edition of Tips and Tricks is all about spring fashion and fun. Happy spring and enjoy!

Spring is the perfect time to de-clutter your room and closet! While cleaning ask yourself this question: “If I were shopping right now, would I buy this?” If the answer is no, then donate that product or piece of clothing to your local Salvation Army or thrift store! Not only are you helping yourself, but you’re helping others in need as well!

Worried about your favorite pair of denim shorts not fitting you after winter? Fear not! Wash them & let them air dry. While they are drying, stretch the waistband with your hands while blow-drying it. This stretches the material!

Remember all those loose socks that just don’t seem to have a match anymore? They are great for homemade ice packs for those hot summer days that are to come! Sounds a bit ridiculous, but it is truly a great solution! Just make sure your socks are clean…!

Until next time,

Loren