This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois chapter.

Name: Erik Scott

Year: Senior

Major: Media and Cinema Studies … so Netflix

Hometown: Bethany, IL

Greek Affiliation: Acacia

Campus Activities: Stand-up comedy, Bartender at the High Dive

Relationship Status: Relationship?

What are your secret ambitions? I still kind of want to be a secret agent.

What’s your most embarrassing moment? Being seen belting out ’90s butt rock in my car by five girls I know.

Who is your celebrity crush? Anna Kendrick and Shailene Woodly.

Biggest turn off? Asking for a drink. Just relax, I’ll get you one (if I know the bartender).

Turn on? Calling me on a cheesy line.

You see a good looking girl at the sidebar of Red Lion, how do you approach her? I usually wait until I know one of her friends, and then hopefully she’ll introduce me.

If your life was a type of candy, what would it be and why? Is trail mix a candy? It pretty much covers all the bases – some days are salty, some are sweet, others are just raisins.  

How did you spend your Valentine’s Day? At Mardi Gras with all of the other lonely people.
I am an aspiring filmmaker, videographer, producer and everything in between just trying to capture a moment, cut a story together, to finally bring an audience joy and entertainment.
A senior at the University of Illinois, Elizabeth spends half of her time in denial of her impending graduation and the other half acting as Editor-in-Chief/ President/Campus Correspondent for the site you're on now, Her Campus Illinois. Her favorite color is pink, which makes this position a match made in heaven. Still trying to figure out what she wants to be when she grows up, her passions lie in writing, digital marketing, social media and fashion. Connect with her on Twitter and Instagram @champaigngirl. And if you prefer good, old fashioned email, reach her at elizabethdeuel@hercampus.com.