Christian Rodriguez ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois chapter.

Name: Christian Rodriguez

Year: Sophomore

Major: Advertising

Hometown: Joliet, IL

Greek Affiliation: Pi Kappa Phi

Campus Activities: Inter-Fraternity Council, American Advertising Federation

Relationship status: Single and ready to mingle ;)

If you were a type of pasta, what would you be? I just took a BuzzFeed quiz about this and it told me I am alphabet noodles because I’m a comfort to those around me and I make people smile.

If you had an unconventional superpower what would it be? The ability to make killer study guides.

If you could eat dinner with anyone in history who would it be? Elvis Presley. We’d eat chicken cucumber salad and talk about all his crazy life experiences

What’s the best advice you’ve ever gotten? Once it’s done, it’s done. Don’t stress over it.
Hi, I'm Dana! I'm an Advertising student at the University of Illinois. I love writing, photography, netflix, and thrift shopping.
A senior at the University of Illinois, Elizabeth spends half of her time in denial of her impending graduation and the other half acting as Editor-in-Chief/ President/Campus Correspondent for the site you're on now, Her Campus Illinois. Her favorite color is pink, which makes this position a match made in heaven. Still trying to figure out what she wants to be when she grows up, her passions lie in writing, digital marketing, social media and fashion. Connect with her on Twitter and Instagram @champaigngirl. And if you prefer good, old fashioned email, reach her at elizabethdeuel@hercampus.com.