This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

I love to watch tv shows to see the latest fashion trends. We see so many different hairstyles, make-up techniques and CLOTHES. While most of the actresses wear designer brands, some wear items that are affordable. Ranging from Versace to Amazon, if you look close enough at the screen, you can find something that fits every budget. Here are some looks that you can recreate on a $6-$275 budget!

Double duo: Shameless and Grownish- Snakeskin Crop Top ($89)

This cute snakeskin crop top was seen on TV Shows Grownish and Shameless. Veronica Fisher (Shanola Hampton) wore it back in december. Jaz Forster (Chloe Bailey) wore hers soon after in January. Both ladies wore their hair in a high pony with big earrings, that’s clearly the way to go! 

Euphoria: Maddy Perez-Baby Girl Set ($275)

First of all, I love this show. Maddy (Alexa Demie) has turned into the show’s biggest fashion icon. Sporting her big hoop earrings, delicate colors and vintage 2000’s pieces. This cute baby girl set is expensive but it is worth saving up for. Although no release date has been announced, Euphoria has been renewed for another season! Hopefully it is released sometime this summer so I will have time to tune in. 

KUWTK: Kim Kardashian-West Dark Green Tank Top ($5.95)

Kim wore this dark green tank top on KUWTK. It is a tank top by Yeezy, her husband. While this exact tank retails at $116, I found cheaper solutions here.

Good Girls: Beth Boland- Black Turtle neck ($24.00)

Beth Boland (Christina Hendricks) from Good Girls is known for wearing blazers, floral print and turtlenecks. Beth’s Turtle neck (from Brooks Brothers) is sold out. But you know I got you with an affordable look alike here

Who knew that our favorite characters have some affordable looks! There were so many to choose from, so be looking for a part two to this article soon.

Joi Adams

Illinois State '21

Hey! I am a COM major at ISU. I love music, instagram and candles! I own my own candle business at FiveSevenLit.com.  My personality is on a spectrum from Michelle Obama to Cardi B, Okurrr! Journalism has always been a passion of mine. I am so excited to be featured on Her Campus! I hope the stories that I share brings inspiration, laughter, and most of all Joy to your life. Feel free to follow me on Instagram @officialjoi
Contributor account for Illinois State