Top Instagram Accounts To Follow

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Are you sick of going onto Instagram and scrolling through your feed only to find the same annoying “selfie” that your friend took an almost identical one just last week, or boring screenshots of funny text messages and want to see some real creative, tasteful photos with fun filters?  Then these Instagrams are a must-follow!

Lauren Conrad

The fashionista of all fashionistas.  Lauren Conrad is a must-follow on Instagram.  Her pictures give you an inside look on her fabulous life that she makes seem so elegant and simple.  She uses soft filters and keeps her pictures tasteful. Her collection of photos includes her adorable puppies, fresh manicures, hair styles, fresh flowers, vacation spots and parties she attends.   It is safe to say I’ve probably liked every photo she posts.

Starbucks Coffee

This Instagram is not only for the coffee lovers.  Starbucks uses their Instagram account as a great marketing tool.  They post tasteful and well thought-out photos of their products, coffee beans, and mini photo shoots according to in season products.  Ever since Instagram introduced video, Starbucks hasn’t hesitated a second to utilize this feature.  They create some of the most creative videos I have seen in 30 seconds.  It is definitely worth checking out!

Birchbox

As if Birchbox itself wasn’t already genius enough, the company takes you inside the office on their Instagram account.  The company posts fabulous photos of products they are trying out, what they do around the office, cute outfits employees are wearing that day, weekly manicures, and occasionally some products that you could be seeing in your next Birchbox!  If their pictures don’t make you wish you worked in the Birchbox office, then I don’t know what will!

Her Campus

Her Campus is always posting fabulous pictures from beauty products, outfits, tasty treats, yummy meals, events employees attend or Her Campus is sponsoring, sights around the headquarter’s hometown, Boston, and of course the infamous procrastinating Audrey photos to get you through the week.  Her Campus is guaranteed to always give you a quick pick-me-up of fun and creative insight!

Make sure to follow HerCampus ISU on Instagram @hercampusisu, as well!