This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

With the winter break season approaching, binge-watching is a must!

These 5 binge worthy tv shows will be sure to keep you entertained all break! 

“Euphoria” (HBO Max, Hulu, Youtube TV and Amazon Prime)  

“Euphoria” is a drama series that came out in 2019. It follows the lives of high school teenagers who, like everybody else, are trying to find their way in this world. With its highly acclaimed actors and actresses, and awards for Outstanding Lead Actress, Best Actress and Drama TV Star of The Year, Euphoria stars Zendaya and plans to have a second season. 

“Outer Banks” (Netflix)

“Outer Banks” is an action-adventure mystery teen series that made its debut in April of 2020. The show focuses on a teen, John B., and his friends who embark on a journey to hunt for a treasure that could lead them to his father’s disappearance. “Outer Banks” has been renewed for a second season and is available to watch on Netflix. The show also just received an award for the Favorite Bingeworthy Show of the year, which should be enough incentive to watch it if you’re unsure.

“Emily In Paris” (Netflix)

“Emily In Paris” is a comedy-drama series that was released in 2020. It follows a marketing executive, Emily Cooper, and her journey in surviving her new life at a marketing firm in Paris. The first season is available to watch on Netflix. 

“Never Have I Ever” (Netflix)

“Never Have I Ever” is a comedy-drama series released in 2020 that highlights the life of Devi, a first-generation Indian-American teenager who has big dreams and goals she wants to achieve during her school year. The show won Comedy Show Of The Year and can be watched on Netflix. 

“All American” (Netflix and the CW)

“All American” is a sports drama television series that aired in 2018 but rose in popularity in late 2019. The show follows the life of Spencer James, a rising high school football player, and the struggles of living in two different worlds. “All American” is planned to have a third season. 

Hopefully, these top 5 shows keep you busy in the upcoming season! 

Annie Atwood

Illinois State '22

My name is Annie Atwood and I am a senior at Illinois State majoring in Public Relations with a minor in Sociology. I have a passion for writing, reading, and creating media and content for the public!
Contributor account for Illinois State