This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

As of March 19th, spring has officially began and the flowers hopefully will be springing, just as many people will also be participating in seasonal spring cleaning in the midst of their lives. This time of year calls for a fresh start that we could all take advantage of and what better way to do so than right now? There is no better feeling than knowing your house, belongings, and other important essentials are cleaned to their best potential. Breathing in the strong, distinct smell of bleach and air freshener should only be a start in the tidying up process that everyone can easily partake in. This can also be an opportunity to get rid of some old cleaning products and replace them with new products that will make life easier one step at a time. Here are a few popular, handy dandy products that you will want to add to your spring checklist:

Method All-Purpose Cleaner

Definitely one cleaner that does not disappoint in leaving counters and stovetops streak less and spotless, plus it is non-toxic!

Bamboo Fiber Cleaning Cloths

Having a pack of cleaning cloths made of bamboo fiber to clean out all of the water, dust, etc. from cabinets or dishes without leaving lint or dirt behind.

Dyson V11 Torque Drive Vacuum

This brand new vacuum that suctions powerfully while adjusting to the floor type, and the LCD screen shows the saved extended battery life – easy to use!

Drillbrush Power Scrubber Cleaning Kit

A set that will be your right hand man, featuring three heavy-duty brushes that connect to the drill and scrub away anything that is the opposite of clean.

ChomChom Roller Pet Hair Remover

The tube-shaped, short-bristle brush, in this remover can get rid of all of the pet (and human) hair laying around in the house or on clothing right away..

Happy Spring Cleaning, and please make use of these amazing products asap!

Irena Katherine

Illinois State '20

Hi! I am an editor for Her Campus ISU and I will be graduating from Illinois State University in 2020, majoring in Secondary English Education. I have always loved writing and each time my article is published on HC ISU’s website, I remind myself of how lucky I am to be apart of such an amazing team!
Contributor account for Illinois State