Marcia B’s Advice: HC’s New Advice Column!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Need advice from an outsider who won’t judge you but will still give you a straight answer or advice? Well, you have come to the right place because Her Campus is back up with it’s new advice column! The writer will go by the name of Marcia Brady, Marcia B. for short, so that way it’ll be like a “Gossip Girl” mystery!

Why the name Marcia Brady? Well, “The Brady Bunch” was a TV show that came out in the early 70’s. It was about a man and woman who were recently widowed, both of them with three children each. Becoming man and wife led them to have six children: Greg, Marcia, Peter, Jan, Bobby and Cindy, who now had to adjust to not only having a new parent, but also to having other siblings as well. So of course, fights broke out, but they all got along eventually.

There were always times when the kids felt left out or down about how people treated them. But Marcia, as the helpful older sister she is, made their awkward, negative moments a little better. So that’s what this Marcia B’s goal is, to help anyone who needs advice from an outsider!

The link below will lead you to a form that will allow you to submit whatever you need advice on! It can be anything from relationships, friends, make-up, style, self-image, etc. – basically anything you don’t feel comfortable talking to your friends about because you’re scared of what they will say. Nobody wants to be judged, especially by a friend. Once you submit a form, Marcia B. will have a response within a week on the Illinois State Her Campus webpage, but don’t worry – it will be confidential!

So ask away, and don’t be shy!

The Direct Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdl0dM58fMYVIOzhDb_d_JtD074Ve2E…

Marcia Brady

Illinois State

Contributor account for Illinois State