Lindsay’s Fashion Blog: Heidi Klum’s shocking costume

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Every girl goes knows what to expect for Halloween, it’s truly the only day of the year where girls can wear little to no clothes and get away with it. But for Heidi Klum being naked or sexy was not on her agenda.

The German supermodel throws an annual Halloween party to which she goes all out with her costumes. Her costume of choice? A dead body.  It’s almost sickening to look at but you truly cannot look away because it’s so intricately done. Heidi was rolled in on a stretcher by two “doctors” splattered in blood. Paired with platform heels, the host of Project Runway out did her guests and even herself when compared to her previous costumes. Here I thought my costumes were inventive, thanks Heidi!

Megan Maginity

Illinois State

Megan is a sophomore Journalism major at Illinois State University, with a minor in Creative Writing. She balances her time between class, her sorority- Gamma Phi Beta, and writing for the college newspaper- The Daily Vidette. When she’s not busy, Meg likes to shop for the best sales, rollerblade, hang out with friends or watch reruns of Sex and The City. Becoming a campus correspondent/editor-in-chief was a great accomplishment for her because she is an aspiring writer, hoping to take on the world of mass media after graduation in 2013.