It’s getting really cold out and I don’t know about anyone else, but I love to drink hot cocoa. I personally like to change it up a bit and add stuff to it. Here are five different ways to make hot chocolate.
- Of course, there is the basic way. Make some hot chocolate and just put some marshmallows in it. MINI marshmallows specifically. With the basic way you can still change it up a bit, by using peppermint marshmallows.
- Here is a slightly weird way to make hot chocolate, but sometimes I will put creamer in it. And there are tons of different types of creamer too, meaning several different flavors for your hot cocoa. For example: French vanilla, peppermint mocha, etc.
- Another way that is kind of basic is peppermint hot chocolate. You can make peppermint hot chocolate many different ways. Examples: candy canes or crushed up peppermints.
- You can even make your hot cocoa more chocolatey. You can do this by adding chocolate chips, Hershey kisses, chocolate syrup, Nesquik powder and pieces of other chocolate candy bars.
- And finally, honestly my favorite way. Mix all four ways together, I think this way makes the best hot chocolate.
And that’s not all, you can’t forget to top it off with whipped cream and chocolate syrup!