sarah gualtieri 9CApNIkRXRI unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sarah gualtieri 9CApNIkRXRI unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style

Halloween Costume Ideas for the Ultimate Squad Goals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Halloween is creeping up on us and it is so much more fun to dress up with your friends! Whether it is 2 of you or 6, these costumes will give you and your best friends the ultimate squad goals.

Police Officer

Via Pinterest

Lay down the law with this cute costume! This arresting look is super easy to pair up with a friend. There are many ways to dress up for the costume, so it can easily be a DIY project.

Pink Ladies

Via Pinterest

You’re the one that I want! These Grease inspired costumes are too sassy to pass up. A Pink ladies jacket could easily be found on Amazon!

80’s Workout Theme

Via Pinterest

Let’s get physical! This 80’s workout costume is fun, colorful, and can be dressed up in so many ways!

Genies

Via Pinterest

Genie in a bottle! Make everyone’s wishes come true in this genie costume.

Jungle Theme

Via Pinterest

Show some jungle love in these cute cave women outfits! Grab your girls and bring out your wild sides.

Remember, you are never too old to dress up for Halloween!

Ashley Painter

Illinois State '20

Hi I am Ashley! I love being apart of Her Campus and am so grateful for all the opportunities this organization has given me. I am the current Editor in Chief at Illinois Sate University and previous Social Media Director. I am majoring in Public Relations and will be graduating this May 2020. I am persuing a career in PR, marketing, and media. Follow me on Social media! Instagram @ashleypainterr Facebook @Ashley Lauren
Contributor account for Illinois State