Hair products I own
Hair products I own
Ashley Painter
Style > Beauty

Hair Products I Have Been Loving Lately

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Let’s be real, we all want silky, long hair that is styled perfect every day. However, our hair need a break to recover once in a while and needs some help from products! Hair can get so easily damaged from heat, harsh chemicals, water, etc. These products will help protect your hair and give it life.

Ogx Coconut Milk Hair Oil

Hair product I own- OGX
Ashley Painter

This anti breakage serum is mixed with coconut milk, coconut oils, and egg whites. I use this while my hair is still wet and it feels so soft once I blow dry it! A little goes a long way with this oil. A drop size will give your hair the hydration and balance it needs. 

Shea Moisture Coconut Leave in Conditioner

Hair product I own- Shea Moisture
Ashley Painter

We recently got this product in our College Fashion Week essentials package and LOVE it! It has a milky texture to it and really soaks into your hair without leaving it feeling greasy. The weightless formula is color safe, so it will not wash out color treated hair!

L’Oréal Ever Pure Brass Toning Shampoo

Hair product L\'oreal
Ashley Painter

As a blonde, purple shampoo is a weekly must! Purple or blue shampoo remove unwanted brassy and yellow tones that appear over time. This shampoo by L’Oréal is sulfate free and does not dry my hair out. Also, sometimes toning shampoo can have a harsh chemical feel to it, but this one is gentle to hair.

Hask Volumizing Dry Shampoo

Hair product I own- Hask
Ashley Painter

I switch up my dry shampoo brands as often as I buy them, but this one I have now does not dry my hair out and smells amazing! Volumizing dry shampoo will give your hair the lift it needs on your non wash days. Hask came out with a Champagne Inspired line and not only is it visually appealing, it is sulfate and paraben free!

Different products work for different types of hair, but these brands have been reliable to me and don’t break the bank! Give your hair the first class treatment it deserves!

Ashley Painter

Illinois State '20

Hi I am Ashley! I love being apart of Her Campus and am so grateful for all the opportunities this organization has given me. I am the current Editor in Chief at Illinois Sate University and previous Social Media Director. I am majoring in Public Relations and will be graduating this May 2020. I am persuing a career in PR, marketing, and media. Follow me on Social media! Instagram @ashleypainterr Facebook @Ashley Lauren
Contributor account for Illinois State