This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

As a college student, struggling with studying for midterms, completing all of my homework and trying to maintain a mediocre social life is near impossible. In order to get through the balancing act of college, sometimes all we need is a little puppy therapy. Right?

Unfortunately, we can’t always get our fix.

It may be because our apartment complexes don’t allow it. Or maybe it’s just because we are all too darn broke to afford a dog, or the fine we may get if we did get one.

Luckily enough, I was able to meet this bundle of joy, Frankie!

I set aside some time to interview AJ, Frankie’s owner, to discuss what this little guy is like and how it is living with a pup on campus.

The following interview is from Frankie’s perspective.

Name: Frankie Musser

Year and Major: 11 weeks old. Majoring in naps, pooping, and eating!

Hometown: Neosho, MO

Celebrity Crush: Fiona Gallagher

Favorite Pastimes: Getting belly rubs and having visitors come by to play with me.

Her Campus: What’s it like living with a bunch of college kids?

Frankie: It’s crazy and really loud, but I always somehow find a way to nap.

HC: Explain what your ideal weekend looks like here at ISU?

F: I enjoy long walks and fishing with AJ, or a good darty is always a MUST.

HC: What’s your favorite toy?

F: I like my rope and green tire, but I’m also super spoiled so I don’t really have to choose a favorite. I just chew on everything anyways.

HC: What do you do when AJ is at work or in class?

F: THIS.

HC: What do you like to snack on?

F: Carrots and occasionally some garbage, if no one catches me.

Thank you for interviewing with us, Frankie! We look forward to seeing you around campus. We all could use a little puppy lovin’ every once in a while!

Building my life on God's love, choosing joy, embracing family, ceaselessly writing, constantly dancing, raising my pitbull chihuahua, and teaching tiny humans all things.
Contributor account for Illinois State