This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Are you looking for someone who is motivated, on the road to success and handsome to boot? Check out this weeks Campus Cutie, Brent Wadzita and you won’t be disappointed!

Brent is a junior at Illinois State that is double majoring in accounting and finance (impressive). On top of his astounding academics, Brent also played hockey with Illinois State for the first two years of his college career (smart and athletic)!

Since family plays a large and positive roll in Brent’s life, he is happy that his hometown of Crystal Lake is not too far away. Even though he loves where he grew up, he sees himself in the city of Chicago when starting a life of his own. Check out the following interview questions to hear more about Brent, his interests and some secrets you may not have known!

Her Campus ISU: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?Brent Wadzita: In 10 years I see myself in Chicago, hopefully a partner of a successful auditing firm with a girlfriend or potential wife.

HC ISU: If there was any place in the world that you could go, where would it be and why?BW: Sweden. My best friend just moved there two years ago and is currently going to school there. I am in the planning process of my visit for this upcoming summer, all I need is my flight!

HC ISU: Who is your role model and why?BW: Leonardo DiCaprio. Not only is he a great actor, but he contributes to society. With his income he donates to and speaks at various charities; I respect and appreciate that from celebrities.

HC ISU: What’s your weakness?BW: For girls it would have to be a country girl with a southern accent (sorry Brent, not many of those here at ISU!) and in general it would be saying no; I have a hard time denying people.. Another weakness may be that I’m ticklish (he wouldn’t tell us where, but I guess you can find that out)!

HC ISU: Describe yourself in three words.BW: Genuine, athletic and outgoing. 

HC ISU: If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?BW: Carrie Underwood. Not only does she have that southern accent, but she is the definition of a smokeshow! 

HC ISU: What is something people may not know about you?BW: I am a health enthusiast. I try to eat healthy as frequently as I can. 

HC ISU: Your favorite go-to party song?BW: Dark Horse Elephante remix. 

HC ISU: What do you look for in a girl?BW: When looking for a girl I would like someone who I can talk to, who cherishes family, who can make me smile and who can be athletic yet girlie at the same time. Also, she has to understand hockey – go Blackhawks! 

HC ISU: What’s your biggest turn off?BW: Lack of cleanliness. I don’t like sloppiness, in all aspects of life. I would also be turned off by someone who talks about themselves too much or finds themselves to be superior. All girls should be treated nice, but it’s also nice to be appreciated for how you treat them. 

HC ISU: If we were dating how would you celebrate our one-year anniversary?BW: I would like to celebrate it with a night in Chicago. We could walk around, check out the city, go to a fancy restaurant for dinner and then obviously end the night with a Hawks game.

With Brent being a great friend of mine, I have no problem saying that this athletic smarty-pants is an overall great guy. If you can’t find him in the College of Business or at the Rec, you’d be sure to find him goofing around campus with his friends, enjoying the last few semesters of college! 

Stephanie Pouse

Illinois State

Contributor account for Illinois State