6 Reactions to Queen Béy’s Pregnancy Announcment

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Today, Feburary 1st, 2017 is a day that will mark history. Today is a day that changed the lives of many. Today, is the day that Beyoncé announced that she will be bringing not one, but two more members of royalty into this world. Béy announced that she is pregnant with twins today by posting a sweet, queen worthy photo on instagram with the caption “We would like to share our love and happiness. We have been blessed two times over. We are incredibely grateful that our family will be growing by two, and we thank you for your well wishes. -The Carters” Béy and Jay have one daughter, Blue Ivy Carter. If you are a true Beyhive member, you would know that Béy and Jay have had many unsuccessful attempts at having more children. This news has shocked the world and given us hope that all will be good again. Among the many emotions felt, here are 10 thoughts that everyone had when they found out that Beyoncé was pregnant with twins:

1) I cannot believe Béyonce created twins!!

2) Sorry North and Saint, not one but two more babies you do not get to play with 

3) Coachella just got two times better

4) Today should like.. be the new official Mother’s Day

5) So, is class cancelled? Béyonce is pregnant with twins, it is rude not to cancel class

6) Soo class is not cancelled? I’m allowed to eat a large pizza to myself in honor of Béy and the twins, right?

1) 

Josie Lakin

Illinois State

Hi, I'm Josie. I love Halo Top ice cream and listening to Drake too loud. My goal is to be your go-to for fashion and health! This is my first semester writing for Her Campus ISU, and I can't wait to see how I develop as a writer. Catch me in NYC this summer livin' the dream.
Contributor account for Illinois State