20 Signs Your Dunkin’ Addiction is Out of Control

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Dunkin’ Donuts, iced coffee so delicious the thought of it makes your mouth water. Nothing can compare to the sight of that creamy coffee in a big plastic cup. It is possibly the most addictive substance known to the female race. This liquid treasure is so amazing that we can’t help but become addicted.

1. Your addiction outweighs your wallet. 

2. “I mean, it’s only $3…”

3. On Christmas, your stocking is overflowing with those beautiful pink and orange gift cards.

4. Right next to your Dunkin’ ornament…

5. You gag at the thought of Starbucks.

6. When someone suggests Starbs over Dunkin’ you get the urge to slap them.

7. You think less of your friends who are “Starbucks people”.

8. You changed your work availability so you could attend happy hour every single day at 3 p.m.

9. Even on the worst of mornings, the complements from the Dunkin’ employee can turn your day around.

10. Your friends wouldn’t dare going on a Dunkin’ run without you.

11. You’re late to work or other responsibilities just to make time for your fix.

12. You have to move the 40 empty Dunkin’ cups in your car to make room for your fresh Dunkin’.

13. The empty cups cover your room…

14. And they’re practically decoration at this point.

15. When traveling you have to map out the nearest Dunkin’ before leaving town.

16. Pink straws seem to taste better than any other color.

17. You make excuses as to why you need Dunkin’ iced coffee over homemade coffee.

18. “I mean, it’s gonna be a really long day…”

19. You have at least 30 Instagrams of an iced coffee with a donut around the rim.

20. A good day is just not as good without a large Dunkin’ iced coffee.

I'm just a sorority girl who drinks way too much coffee and has a passion for clothing I cannot afford.
Contributor account for Illinois State