This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at HWS chapter.

If you’ve been on campus this semester, you may have noticed something drastically different in the Scandling café: Freshens has been removed to make room for a new dining option called Mein Bowl.

Mein Bowl adds Asian food to the long list of cuisines that students are able to find on campus. Much like Salsa Rico, students are able to choose from a variety of items to put in their bowl to create a dish of their own. There are different rice options, noodles, egg rolls, dumplings, meats, vegetables, and sauces available to choose from.

“I’m excited about the new options that we have on campus now that Mein Bowl is here,” Caitlin O’Donnell ’17 said, “I’ve only tried Mein Bowl once so far, but I’ll definitely try other combinations in the future.”

Other students, like John Hibbard ’17, have quickly become fans of the new station in the café. “I’m pretty sure I’ve had it like 8 times already. I obviously really like it, but I usually get hungry again only an hour after I eat it. Definitely going to continue to get it when I’m in the café though,” Hibbard said.

If you haven’t been to Mein Bowl yet, definitely take the time to stop by and check it out next time you’re in Scandling for a bite to eat!

RIP Freshens