Campus Cutie: Lauren Proctor ’18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at HWS chapter.

This spunky young lady has many dreams that will come true, and wants to share a variety of things about herself with you! Meet Lauren Proctor ’18!

The Basics:

Name: Lauren Proctor 

Class Year: 2018 

Major: Economics 

Hometown: Sudburry, MA

Relationship status: Single and ready to mingle! 

Interested in: Men and other 

Describe yourself in three words: Sexy, spice, and flexible

Celebrity Crush: Miley Cyrus  

If you were to be stuck on an island what is one thing that you would bring: Dana Gross 

“Favorites”

Place to Party: White House and the Docks 

Class at HWS: Business Law

TV Show: Friday Night Lights… Can’t go wrong! 

Movie: Trainwreck

Animal: Elephant 

Pick-up Line: How much does a polar bear weigh? 

Enough to break the ice! Hello my name is Lauren Proctor. 

HC: How do you feel about being nominated as Campus Cutie?

LP: I feel flattered, but yet not surprised. I knew it was coming all along. I have been waiting for this moment my entire life, and now I feel accomplished and ready for anything to come my way.

HC: What made you choose HWS?

LP: When I was looking at schools I was sent a brochure. While looking at the brochure I noticed that HWS had a beautiful campus and was the exact size that I was looking for. I had so many different possibilities for majors as well as minors. The location also was prime for me. That’s when I decided to actually go visit the school. When I came for my tour I stepped on the campus and knew this was the school for me! 

HC: Whats your favorite part about HWS?

LP: My favorite part about HWS definitely is the diversity of classes. I feel that it has really let me figure out what I am passionate about. The school has also helped me to meet different kinds of people. Oh and you can not forget about the lake!

HC: What’s your idea of the perfect date in Geneva?

LP: My ideal perfect date would be very eventful. We would start out by going to the best restaurant in Geneva, Eddie O’Brien’s for a nice big juicy burger. Then after having a couple drinks we would make our way down to Sideshow and continue the night there.

HC: What’s the worst date you’ve ever been on?

LP: One time a boy took me out on a date to his house to have dinner with his family. When we got there everything was going great, until his brother came down stairs. So if you have not guessed already… his brother and I went out a couple times before… it was an interesting dinner.

HC: What is your most embarrassing moment?

LP: Well, that’s an easy one. When my mom called Campo on me last year and everyone on campus was looking for me going frat to frat, but no one could find me because I was sleeping in my room…can’t get funnier then that!

HC: What are you involved in on campus?

LP: I am involved in the William Smith Cross Country Team and the HWS Club Ski Team. The Ski Team is the best team on campus and does have the most fun! 

HC: What’s something interesting that most people don’t know about you?

LC: Well there are so many that it is hard to pick. I guess the most interesting would definitely have to be that my Daddy is half black and I am afraid of cotton balls. Good right!

HC: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

LC: I see myself on a small island somewhere with men fanning me. I will be rolling in millions of dollars and of course with a large martini in my hand. The world will be at my finger tips and with a small puppy named Rico beside me!