Senior year is a swirl of emotions, you are happy it’s almost over but also scared that it’s almost over. Here are some relatable stages of a college senior.
1. First day of school
Feeling more top dog than ever!
2. Participating in school events for the last time
Someone pass me a tissue because I am about to have a cry fest.
3. Senioritis hits you like a bus
“Do I really need to do this assignment? Can I pass without it?”
4. Realizing you and your friend group are not going to be together after graduation
*makes weekly sleepovers before semester ends to compensate for the time loss after graduation*
5. Is class even a thing anymore?
Going to class gets harder and harder especially when the end is so close.
6. “So what are you going to do after college?”
The famous question that everyone asks and a strike of nervousness just hits you because YOU DON’T KNOW YET.
The senior year of college is probably the most fun, scary, and rewarding experience you will ever have. Enjoy it, savor it and make it last because for some of us, including myself, this will be the last time I will be in school for the rest of my life.