10 Classic Horror Movies to DIE For

October is my favorite month of the year. Why? Because Halloween, that’s why! Who doesn’t love to dress up and trick-or-treat? It’s the one time of year where you can literally be anyone or anything you want for a day. If you’re a horror enthusiast like me and like to get into the Halloween spirit early, then I suggest you watch a few classic horror movies during the first week of October to get you in a SPOOKtacular mood.  These classic horror movies are un-BOO-lievably scary and they’re to DIE for!

Halloween

Watch Halloween, if you’re into guys murdering their sister.

Nightmare on Elm Street

Nightmare on Elm Street is great, if you’re into dudes haunting you in your dreams.

Friday the 13th

If you’re into camp counselors getting slashed and gashed, then Friday the 13th is for you.

Child’s Play

If you’ve ever thought about dolls coming to life, then Child’s Play is the way.

The Exorcist

If you’re into some possession type-ish, then The Exorcist will be sure to turn your head.

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre will be sure to make your face fall off.

Carrie

Carrie will make you think twice about bullying a classmate.

The Shining

The Shining will make you think twice about which hotel you’ll stay in next.

The Evil Dead

What do you get when you find a book and an audio tape? The Evil Dead.

It

It will appear in the most unexpected places. Oh, and keep an eye out for the red balloon.

There are tons of classic horror movies to keep an eye out for, but these are just a few favorites that are sure to make you scream!