Holiday Drinks at Starbucks are a must!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Howard chapter.

What better time to go to Starbucks than during the fall and winter? From the Pumpkin Spice Lattes, to the Apple Crisp Macchiato, to the Caramel Brulee Latte, and the Peppermint Mocha Frap — Starbucks has the best drinks during this time! Once fall comes around, folks are speeding to Starbucks — making sure they get the Pumpkin Spice Latte! And in the winter, the Peppermint Mocha makes people truly feel the Christmas-y energy! Starbucks brings so much excitement for the holidays simply because of how good their drinks are!

Does it really feel like fall without tasting a Pumpkin Spice Latte? Does Christmas cheer fill you up without a Peppermint Mocha? Of course, not! Whether going out grocery shopping, or needing to study somewhere, getting a fall or winter seasonal drink will cause you to feel great holiday cheer. 

For some, the last quarter of the year can feel lonesome. Maybe some are not able to spend the holidays with loved ones, or being around family may be triggering. I believe that adding a seasonal drink will cause the feeling of luxury, relaxation, and holiday excitement to ooze all over.

Nia Robinson

Howard '23

I am Nia Robinson — a senior Strategic Communications student at Howard University. My love for writing and my love for inspiring others merge together through the inspirational articles that I write for Her Campus Magazine. I seek for readers to feel encouraged and empowered after reading the articles that I write.