Your Guide To The Worcester Public Market

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Holy Cross chapter.

*DISCLAIMER: ALL PHOTOS TAKEN BY AUTHOR, ANDREA RODAS**

If you’re looking for a fun thing to do with your friends over the weekend, Worcester Public Market is the place to be. Not only is it less than 5 minutes away from campus, but it’s a must on the Worcester bucket list. As soon as you enter, you’ll see a diverse range of foods from several different countries and regions. From Italian to Mexican to Nepalese, there are so many choices to pick from. Besides delicious food, there are also little shops and vendors selling things like handmade jewelry. Whatever you are looking for, you’ll find it there. These are a few of my favorites. 

hVOpnPbp2MFmR5eDblpQqIuRnFPVfKPAvLePC vw0EXfS CkT2dhGmFx2uocpvrk9qHoNy4zPzcJUNU7Jccs17Gqff7fpQ6Om w

When you first walk in, you’re going to want to walk around and look at all of the little shops and vendors. On the picture to the left, you can see there is a little marketplace that sells products ranging from salsa and sauces to uncooked pasta and vegan potstickers. There are also shops that sell beautiful flowers, jewelry, soaps, and even clothing. There are a lot of different items and I recommend walking around and seeing what they have to offer! 

Once you get hungry, my top two recommendations are the Birria tacos and the vegetable Jhol Momo. These two dishes are incredibly delicious and priced under $10! My roommate got the tacos and rated them a 10/10. I got the spicy Jhol Momo(right) and fell in love. I definitely recommend stepping out of your comfort zone and trying something new this coming weekend, you might end up finding your new favorite dish. 

ZTjyEbB1PrMZzDyJxm14gA2VX5gT nVTD4QwN yy6qlK1Azr8ZJQpNsPJFOpIirRdb2 2bnjqfOM8 oDagzd6 QrMjDZuaPE3RF4uTxPRNwSkbS

iGm Hvvm6NmQSxE7J1oTU2Vgvn0brbmWuhi6zjGP0MXod EMS5cwc2arBkzn rrwbTrEJD1Tz P48nKspSgJuo Ax5ZYgsy5Br7y3MCaHI aE

If you’re craving something sweet after, you have a few options. There is bubble tea (left), a donut shop (right), gelato, and even cake! When I went to the Worcester Public Market, I got the “Oreo Milk tea” with tapioca bubbles from BubbleBee Cafe. It was so good and it’s one of the closest places to campus that sells bubble tea. There are so many places to choose from, it was definitely a hard decision to make.

jJuAjcMtrJ8TAdZRXuOE88BDZIG ise1obehSYNSxnODtDIfhRJgYp4CrqT6Q7GCORqbWD9JglEzvaRFdIIoG7vvYnI9mol4tuLhsBHDPSyBN8DMvVSOzgKTY IbnC34lNDD5TP=s0

4VMhD7HTGYNTw odG1iBpvAN4VDH7 uFZqB qo8vW5iJ7BtdM9SKClzkmLl5bPU5t2hFV2 dUhAetC2O1yTvJOBm7BoM0w4kwtUQt4tdzj7bw5kovsQwovk2skl1eAcJSN6b5L7R=s0

Andrea Rodas

Holy Cross '24

I am a new member of the HerCampus chapter at College of the Holy Cross. I am a current sophomore pursuing a possible minor in computer science. I love to explore the outdoors, shop, and drink matcha!