Fashion

WHY EVERY COLLEGE GIRL NEEDS TO TRY “NUULY”

**DISCLAIMER: ALL IMAGES ARE TAKEN BY AUTHOR, MADDIE**

My roommate Mary and I have quite a terrifying shopping addiction. One that is certainly not in the cards for a college student on a budget. Luckily, we found a much more affordable solution for our budget: Nuuly. Nuuly is a clothing rental company that essentially requires a monthly subscription for new clothing to be sent to you each month. My roommate and I decided to split the subscription, making it only around $40 each per month, or less with promo codes. You and as many girls as you want could also split the subscription, making it cheaper and including more people! Each subscription comes with 6 pieces. These pieces are NOT randomly chosen like most sites, but you get to actually browse and choose yourself! I was extremely wowed by the selection of items (brands like Urban Outfitters, AGOLDE, Free People, For Love & Lemons, etc.), and cannot wait to continue choosing new weather appropriate and trendy clothing each month! Once your month has past, you go back onto the website and choose 6 new pieces. This is perfect for dressing for events, tailgates, or just swapping out your look every month! Here are some of the items we picked this month and how we styled them!

Free People Turtleneck

Urban Outfitters Grateful Dead Vintage Crewneck

Green Anthropologie Pants

anthropologie corduroy OVERALLS

Madigan Kelly

Holy Cross '23

I am a psychology major and creative writing minor from Milton, MA. I love all things fashion, beauty, and media!