My Favorite Taylor Swift Songs: As Seen on my Spotify Wrapped

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Holy Cross chapter.

This year my Spotify Wrapped was filled with Taylor Swift. At the beginning of 2022, my high school friends convinced me to listen to more Taylor, and I certainly did. My Spotify wrap is filled with Taylor and her vibe. As a top 1% Taylor listener, I wanted to share my top 15 songs and why I believe they are there. These songs range throughout Taylor albums, and I think at least a few will be relatable for even non-Taylor listeners.

1. All Too Well (10 Minute Version)

If you haven’t listened to “All Too Well,” it’s time to embrace all of the emotions that this rollercoaster of a song will take you on.

1. Cruel Summer

Whether you’re in your Lover era or not, “Cruel Summer” is a catchy back-and-forth love song. I can listen no matter what my mood is.

1. Long Live

“Long Live” off Speak Now feels empowering to listen to. It’s a great song to scream in the car.

1. Treacherous

Taylor’s Version of “Treacherous” lets you feel highs and lows in a great way. I love listening to this song because it’s relatable and builds towards a powerful message.

1. Never Grow Up

“Never Grow Up” feels particularly sad to listen to as a college freshman transitioning to college, but I love the sentiment.

1. Our Song

“Our Song” is a great upbeat song that always puts a smile on my face.

1. Champagne Problems

Although I am not the biggest fan of sad songs, “Champagne Problems” hits every single time. I know every word, and I think it’s perfect for a rainy day car ride.

1. The Man

I started listening to the man off of Holy Cross’s Feminist Forum Playlist. This song reclaims the patriarchy (but in a different tone than “All Too Well”).

1. Don’t Blame Me

Some days we are all in our Reputation eras. “Don’t Blame Me” gets me in a revengeful mood without listening to the entirety of the album.

1. The Very First Night

Clearly, I am a Red (Taylor’s Version) fan. This song brings me along the Red journey that I love hearing.

Honorable Mentions:

1. Lover
  2. Paper Rings
  3. Dear John
  4. Message In A Bottle
  5. Tim McGraw

There are so many more Taylor Swift songs that I also enjoy and love, but these were some of my favorites. I have also linked my Spotify Wrapped playlist to compare if you’re a fellow Swiftie, or to check out some of my favorite Taylor Swift songs,

Link to my Top Songs 2022: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1F0sijgNaJdgit?si=3206f160c4784c41

Ann O'Malley

Holy Cross '26

Ann is a current sophomore at Holy Cross from Milton, Massachusetts. She enjoys spending time with friends, listening to music, and writing!