This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Holy Cross chapter.

As the leaves are falling, the weather is getting chillier, and fall practically now in full swing, participating in some fun fall activities has been on the forefront of my mind! Below is an outline of my depiction of the perfect fall day, which consists of activities that can be completed with a significant other or a group of friends. These are also activities I hope to follow through with sometime soon :) !

Apple and Pumpkin Picking:

Starting off strong with two classic fall activities, there’s nothing else I can think of other than apple and pumpkin picking to get into the fall spirit. During this activity, you can take cute pictures at the farm, as well as obviously picking some yummy apples and some cute, decorative pumpkins. Bonus if the farm you go to has apple cider or apple cider donuts!

Apple Dipping and Pumpkin Painting:

After you’ve secured your apples and pumpkins, here’s where the creativity comes in! Heat up some caramel or chocolate (or both!), and dip your apples in them. You can also carve your pumpkins, or a less messy choice that I’d rather do, painting them!

Watching a Fall Movie:

As your apples are setting in the fridge and your pumpkins are drying, turn on your favorite fall movie! My choice would have to be The Nightmare Before Christmas.

Making Pillsbury Fall Cookies:

One of my favorite parts of the fall and winter is when the themed Pillsbury sugar cookies come out! The cute little pumpkins and ghosts are the perfect sweet treat to enjoy after this long, fall day. Throw those in the oven and enjoy your cookies and dipped apples, with your pumpkins as new decor!

Demi Kroumpouzos

Holy Cross '26

Hi! My name is Demi and I’m a current freshman at Holy Cross from Milton, MA. I’m majoring in Economics and double minoring in Dance and Ethics, Society, and the Institution of Business! I love fashion, beauty, and much more :)