This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Holy Cross chapter.

*DISCLAIMER: All images taken by author, Gioia Guarino*

No matter the weather, time, or place, you will never catch me without a coffee in hand! It’s essential, I swear. When I drink my first coffee of the day, I am capable of just about anything. Now that the leaves are changing, the air is brisk, and it’s time to pull out your sweaters, it’s also time to switch up your coffee order. Over the past couple of months, I have consistently been an iced cold brew girl with a splash of skim (or low-fat) milk. Boring, I know. However, with the fall pumpkin spice fad resurfacing, I had to find a way to incorporate it into my everyday coffee. This week, I’m sharing with you my recent favorite coffee orders!

Starbucks

1. iced cold brew with a splash of skim, one pump of pumpkin spice flavor shot, and pumpkin cold foam ….. yum. 
2. Hot or iced apple crisp macchiato –  an ESSENTIAL treat when it gets colder out. Thank me later. 
3. iced brown sugar oat milk shaken espresso w/ one pump of pumpkin spice syrup
4. Hot caramel apple spice (a wayyyyy better version of apple cider. so. good.)

5 Z7HioqRVpjgLaNvFfwsfoVvMBDdcOg zIN RT5Ick55jD61j9d2lIz51 cnCAY WdlqevYDTSLiX4jBMNlN vjiRjf1eNxAmTujo0gcPtpa5VcUsPbNp IzmKNf2u71pRvzNMr=s0

Although I primarily focused on my Starbucks options, it is important to remember that you can recreate these drinks just about anywhere. Dunkin has a wide variety of pumpkin flavored treats alongside many cold foams for your cold brew! Also, for us Worcester residents, Birchtree has it all! Their coffee is from Acoustic Java, another fan favorite for many here on the hill. The cold brew, iced lattes, and chai tea are a must this fall :) 

o8 HuwnFheLTFRY943ooXv57T4PEe vvWseWOdbObulSIAkPJAauEHs4rT5adanETjiVtK2PZ9 hLUJpIsBED0BYS2uMkiIoLFwb6FCLRN7RLq2nbGBamFWQ3TgZf5rlPgYY lnh=s0

Gioia Guarino

Holy Cross '23

Bostonian, Creative