This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Holy Cross chapter.

The Revolution Cream Bronzer is an underrated product. I purchased the bronzer at the beginning of last semester after it was recommended to me by my roommate (and fellow HerCampus member) Meredith. 

It has a creamy and blendable formula. You can apply it on your cheekbones, nose, forehead, or jaw just like any other bronzer; however, the look of it is much smoother than traditional bronzers. I typically use a brush for application, but because it is more of a liquid than a powder, you could also use a makeup beauty blender. 

I like this bronzer better than ones I have used in the past because it is subtle enough for everyday wear or as part of a more extensive makeup routine. When products are versatile and unique like this one is, I always enjoy them much more. 

The product is also only eight dollars, which is super affordable especially for how long it will last you. I used mine for all of fall semester, and I don’t think I will have to purchase a new one anytime soon. Additionally, the product is cruelty free and vegan. 

If you have been looking to try out a new bronzing product, I would 100% recommend the Revolution Cream Bronzer. 

Ann O'Malley

Holy Cross '26

Ann is a current sophomore at Holy Cross from Milton, Massachusetts. She enjoys spending time with friends, listening to music, and writing!