This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Holy Cross chapter.

Have you ditched regular polish? Like many people, I have stopped getting regular paint manicures when I get my nails professionally done. Whether gel, dip, or acrylics, I want my nails to last and not chip if I pay to get them done. This routine of chemicals has led to significant nail damage.

My local salon at home recommended Dazzle Dry when I went home for Easter break, and I love it!

Dazzle Dry does not have the same harsh chemicals as a gel manicure. The brand is hypoallergenic, vegan, and cruelty-free. Additionally, it contains nail strengtheners that won’t harm nails like other nail methods.

There were four steps: 

Nail Prep

First, the nail prep moisturizes nails while getting rid of oils. With ingredients like calcium, your nails will be ready for a long-lasting manicure.

Base Coat

Secondly, the base coat is made explicitly for your natural nail to help the polish stay on.

Lacquer

Third, the quick-drying and long-lasting polish comes in any color you pick.         

Top Coat

Finally, the top coat will dry your nails in less than 5 minutes without using harmful UV light.

I would totally recommend Dazzle Dry to anyone looking for a better solution to manicures.

I have the company’s link below, so you can find a salon near you with Dazzle Dry manicures!

https://dazzledry.com/pages/spa-locator

Ann O'Malley

Holy Cross '26

Ann is a current sophomore at Holy Cross from Milton, Massachusetts. She enjoys spending time with friends, listening to music, and writing!