Grainne Fitzpatrick ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Holy Cross chapter.

Basics:

Name: Gráinne Fitzpatrick

Class Year: Sophomore

Hometown: Yonkers, New York (hometown of DMX)

Major: Religious Studies and Poli-Sci

Favorites:

Song of the moment: “Dear Future Husband” by Meghan Trainor or “Or Nah” remix by The Weekend

Sports team: The New York Giants

Movie: The Little Mermaid

Place to study: A little secret area in the science building.

Cool Beans beverage: Medium iced coffee with milk.

Least favorite animal: CHICKENS…I hate chickens.

Love Life:

Relationship status: singleeeee

Deal maker: If he can dance.

Deal breaker: Unnecessary comments.

Ideal date: Go-cart racing.

Campus Life:

What are you involved with on campus?: I’m on Fusion and club basketball. I’m also a tour guide.

What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve done on campus?: Interesting that you ask, I relive my most embarrassing moment everyday. At least once a day I say “Hi” to someone and they don’t hear me.

Do you want to study abroad?: Yep, in Ireland. My namesake, my homeland, the motherland.

What’s something you’d do differently if you could re-do your freshman year?: Probably not tell everyone in my orientation group that I had a hate group in 7th grade…oops.

What’s your ambition in life post grad?: My aspiration in life…to be happy…or a soccer mom.

Evan Grogan

Holy Cross

Evan Grogan is a senior at the College of the Holy Cross who is studying abroad for the year at the University of St Andrews. She is an English and Art History double major and eventually hopes to attend graduate school for journalism and write for The New York Times. When Evan is not busy with school and writing for both Holy Cross' newspaper and Her Campus, she loves to read; go for runs; and spend time with her friends. She is obsessed with the color navy, rainbow sprinkles, and anything involving glitter.