Devils Around Campus: 6 of Holy Cross’ Most Difficult to Pass up Foods

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Holy Cross chapter.

1. Pumpkin Muffins (Kimball):These muffins are hands down my favorite Kimball treat. I’m not sure why Kimball is still serving these in April, but I’m definitely not complaining.

2. Sweet Potato Fries (Kimball):Despite being fried, you can find these in the vegan section, so they must be healthy.

3. Yogurt and Granola (Science Cafe):A great mid-day snack, probably my favorite. Vanilla yogurt and granola with chocolate chips, almonds, and coconut- what’s not to love?!

4. Hot Naan Sandwiches (Science Cafe):You can be sure to use up your dining dollars with these sandwiches. The types change every semester, so you’ll be sure to keep coming back until you’ve tried them all.

5. Iced Coffee (Science Cafe):With delicious hazelnut and French vanilla creamers, you’re likely to end up with 1:1 coffee to creamer ratio.

6. Bulk Candy (Lobby Shop/ Candy Shop):I’m not sure whose idea it was to build a wall of candy, but whoever came up with it was a genius. No matter what you’re craving, you’re bound to leave satisfied.