5 Must-Watch Movies on Netflix Right Now

Looking for something to watch to relax during this stressful period of the semester? Here are 5 must-watch movies on Netflix right now!

1. 1. Ocean's Eleven

I’m a secret “Ocean’s” superfan. This is the first film of the trilogy and objectively the best. It’s fast-paced, fun, and witty. Not to mention, the cast is wicked hot.

2. 2. About Time

Wholesome, heart-warming, heart-breaking, romantic, and British -- what more could you want in a movie?

3. 3. Molly's Game

I’m a sucker for anything Aaron Sorkin writes, and this is no exception. It’s based on a true story of Molly Bloom, a girl who ran one of the best poker games in the country. Jessica Chastain is brilliant as Bloom and the screenplay is typical Sorkin -- full of witty repartee and clever comebacks you’ll wish you thought of.

4. 4. Les Miserables

A great film adaptation of a classic musical with an unbelievable score and a star-studded cast. Fair warning: you’ll be belting out “I Dreamed a Dream” within seconds of the film ending.

5. 5. The Town

Obviously, Boston movies are my favorite pseudo-genre, and “The Town” is one of the best that there is. It’s action-packed and brilliantly acted (Jeremy Renner was nominated for an Oscar for his performance). Ben Affleck definitely did his hometown proud with this film!