23 Monday Morning Thoughts

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Holy Cross chapter.

1. No.

2. I’m sorry, but no.

3. T-Swift, this is not the time for you to be serenading me.

4. Oh wait, ha ha ha, I have the power to snooze you.

5. Wahoo, back to sleep I go.

6. Wait, why are you already going again?

7. Fine, okay, I guess I should get up and act like a person.

8. What are the chances of my roomie getting me coffee? Eh probably slim to none.

9. Tapingo should really deliver. That would be so fab and so convenient. They should really look into that.

10. What to wear? Leggings or jeans? Oh my god, why is this even a dilemma? Obviously leggings.

11. Okay, good. Wow, looking good. If I wear a nice shirt maybe people will even think I’m wearing black jeans.

12. Do I have time to take a quick nap before I eat? Yes!!

13. Cereal or Oatmeal?

14. Ah, how is it already 9:52 am? I gotta go.

15. If I have to speak/run into anyone on my way to Stein I will be so mad.

16. Oh my god, I really hope (name of person I had a drunken convo with on Saturday night) isn’t in Stein. I can’t deal with that right now.

17. Why is this walk so long? Maybe I don’t need to go to gym today, I’ve probably already burned 300 calories from just climbing the two flights of stairs to the third floor of Stein.

18. Ugh, look who it is? I swear our schedules are aligned perfectly. I guess I’ll be seeing you again at Hart at 3…..“hey!, how are ya!”

19. Okay, you made it to class on time. Good for you! Time to take out your notebook and pen.

20. Now, try to take a few notes/doodles here and there to make it look like you’re paying attention.

21. Oh my god, why are words coming out my mouth right now? Oh wow, I got the answer right! Go me! Now you can sit back and relax for the rest of class

22. One class done, two to go. I really deserve a medal for doing all that I do.

23. When’s lunch?