HC Hollins Study Buddy Basket Give Away (Round Two)!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hollins chapter.

It’s that time of year again: the time of year when you wake up with fear gnawing at your stomach, the time of year when you wear the same pair of sweatpants for weeks without shame, the time of year when your visual and auditory hallucinations are caused by sleepless nights. That’s right, finals are on the way! Luckily, the HC Team is doing another Study Buddy Giveaway. This semester’s giveaway basket includes all of your finals week needs: spa socks (because laundry is the first habit to fall by the wayside), bath bombs, a sleepmask, a hair band lollipop and lots and lots of chocolate.

HOW TO ENTER
Help us spread the word about HC Hollins. Every time you mention us in a Facebook post, tweet or comment on one of our articles, your name will be entered in the giveaway pool. There is no limit on how many times you can enter so tweet, post and comment away (you can leave comments on the end of any of our articles).

WHY YOU SHOULD ENTER
We want to know what you want to read about! What have you liked about HC Hollins? What can we improve on? We do this for our Hollins ladies and your comments matter! 

WHEN YOU WIN YOUR BASKET
We’ll announce the winner on the last day of classes so there’s plenty of time to read up, comment and make your opinion count!

Amber is a recent graduate from Hollins University. She greatly enjoyed her time as HC Hollins Editor-In-Chief and looks forward to seeing what great things new students bring to the branch.