Bivs Bhandari ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hollins chapter.

What is your full name?  My full name is Bivishika Bhandari.

Where are you from?  I am from Kathmandu, Nepal.

What made you want to come to Hollins?  I was looking for a small close-knit community type of college where the teacher student ratio is small. Hollins was my best match.

What is your favorite part about living in Carvin?  Carvin has a very warm, home-like feeling. I feel safe here, just like how one feels in their own house. I can leave my doors wide open and always find an open door where I can go to start a chat. Carvinites always have their fellow buddies back! I LOVE it here!

Who is your celebrity crush?  My current celebrity crush is Zac Effron! He’s so cute!

What is your relationship status?  My relationship status? Oh I’m so taken!  I am in a long distance relationship with my boyfriend. He’s name is Pragyan Shrestha. We’ve been together for three years now. We are high school sweet hearts. He brings that smile on my face and a twinkle in my eye. My soul mate!

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?   I would live where I was born. That’s where my heart feels safe. I love Nepal and I don’t think I could trade living anywhere else. It is such a beautiful place and has a special place in my heart. Jai Nepal!

What is your favorite summertime activity?  My favorite summertime activity is dressing up!  I love sundresses. I also love travelling. So I would go anywhere hot to enjoy the sun.

Amber is a recent graduate from Hollins University. She greatly enjoyed her time as HC Hollins Editor-In-Chief and looks forward to seeing what great things new students bring to the branch.