How the HC Helsinki Editors Spent Their Summer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Helsinki chapter.

All of us here at HC Helsinki staff had very busy and eventful summer vacations (though, it wasn’t all vacation for any of us). Here are snapshots from each of our writers showcasing their summer:

Aino spent most of her summer at the local amusement park, Linnanmäki, which means long days and hard work. But on good days, it also means adorable children and sunshine!

Pinja vacationed abroad and focused on health and fitness (something we all should try to do!), while clearly taking beautiful shots of nature.

Yours truly got a little kitten, which has eaten all my time ever since. But I can’t complain because this little ball of fur was sometimes the only thing cheering me up after long days at work.

Anna found this lovely rock formation on the top of the Otsamo fell in Inari, where the Sun didn’t set during the entire night!

Satu went on an extempore trip to Madrid with a friend and they decided to take traditional tourist pictures with all the famous sights.

An English philology major with a passion for reading and writing. I also like photography and wish I was better at it. If you're a fan of Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Charmed or Buffy, we already have something in common.