This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Helsinki chapter.

This week’s spotlight is on fandom style: yours truly is a huge fan of Harry Potter, Buffy the Vampire Slayer and The Lord of the Rings (among many others), and I wanted to showcase a few great geeky fandom items.

First up is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer T-shirt from Amazon, done in the style of an old horror movie poster.

The second picture on the upper right features Hermione’s time turner replica, which I bought from the Warner Bros. Studio Tour in London. It was the perfect souvenir from the magical world of Harry Potter.

The bottom row showcases a replica of Arwen’s necklace from The Lord of the Rings, again bought from Amazon, as well as a Gryffindor T-shirt (another souvenir from the Harry Potter studio tour).

An English philology major with a passion for reading and writing. I also like photography and wish I was better at it. If you're a fan of Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Charmed or Buffy, we already have something in common.