This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Helsinki chapter.

Year: 2nd

Major: Sociology

Hometown: Tampere

Interests: Ranting! I tend to have an opinion on everything and I love having deep conversations on different topics. Also, I like lifting weights and meditating.

How would people describe you in one word?

Talkative.

What’s your favorite song at the moment?

“Perseguidos” by Calle 13. I love listening to Latino music when the weather is getting cold and rainy.

If there was a movie made about your life what genre would it be and who would play you?

It would be a really epic story, like the ones they make about Moses, you know. I’d be played by Scarlett Johansson, obviously.

What did you want to become as a child?

There were many things! I wanted to be a gold-digger, queen and the owner of Särkänniemi. For a long time I also dreamed of having my own flower shop.

Where can we find you on a Saturday night?

In my bed with my cat, talking to her or reading for her.

What are the three things you can’t live without?

My pillow, eyes and cat.

Best university memory so far?

Waking up too early in the morning and ending up knocking the still closed library doors. It’s happened like five times already!

What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?

I love reading quotes by famous people. One of my favorites is “Be careful what you wish for because you might get it.” What I’m trying to say is that people should think really hard about what they want to do. I think it’s sad when some people get old and realize that they haven’t done any of the things they always wanted to do.

An English Philology major and a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Helsinki. In addition to Her Campus, I love good food, travelling, politics and cute dresses. My real passion is cookbooks, which I own way too many, and some day I would love to write one myself.
Helsinki Contributor