Wellness > Health

3 Easy Chia Pudding Variations from Breakfast to Dessert

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Helsinki chapter.

Not only are chia seeds rich in Omega, but they’re also high in protein, calcium, fiber, magnesium, B vitamins, zinc, the list goes on. Chia puddings are super easy to prepare, and you can make them with, for instance, oat milk, soy milk, almond milk, or coconut milk. Whether you fancy a healthy breakfast, a filling snack, or a delicious dessert, chia seeds won’t let you down – quite the opposite. Let us introduce you to three easy and incredibly delicious chia pudding recipes for any occasion.

1. Strawberry/Raspberry Coconut

Ingredients for one portion:

2dl Coconut Milk

3 tbsp chia seeds

1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract or 1 tbsp of vanilla protein powder

Whisk all the ingredients in a container and refrigerate for two hours or overnight. Garnish with sliced strawberries and/or whole raspberries on top or layered. Eat and enjoy!

2. Blueberry Pie

Ingredients for one portion:

2 dl Soy/Almond/Oat milk

3 tbsp chia seeds

Whisk all the ingredients in a container and refrigerate for two hours or overnight. Stir in frozen blueberries, a dash of cinnamon, and a sprinkle of cardamom. If you want a real upgrade, add a tablespoon of peanut butter. YUM!

Blueberries
Jocelyn Hsu / Spoon

3. Dreamy Chocolate Chip Banana Bread

Ingredients for one portion:

2 dl Soy/Almond/Oat milk

3 tbsp chia seeds

Whisk all the ingredients in a container and refrigerate for two hours or overnight. Stir in chocolate chips and half a mashed or sliced banana. Add a tablespoon of peanut butter. OMG!

Chocolate Chips
Christin Urso / Spoon

Now, let’s wash our hands and get started! Bon appetit!

Want to keep up with Her Campus at Helsinki? Follow us on InstagramTwitter, and like us on Facebook.

Helsinki Contributor