Campus Cutie:Duke Bukoski

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hawaii chapter.

Meet Campus Cutie Duke Bukoski, you may recognize him as #24 on the University of Hawaii’s football team. 

Name: Duke Bukoski

Age: 22

Major: FAMR

Hometown: Kahalu’u, O’ahu

Relationship Status: Single

What do you hope to do with your major?

Graduate and then find a career that I’m happy with. Eventually, go back to my high school and coach football.

Favorite flavors on shave ice?

Banana, li hing mui, strawberry, watermelon.

Celebrity crush?

Jennifer Aniston!

Favorite toppings on acai bowls?

Strawberries and granola.

Who is/are your role model(s)?

My dad.

What do you like about UH?

The environment and surroundings. It’s in paradise!

What is your favorite place on the island?

Sandys or any beach really.

Outside of school, what are you most likely doing?

Going to the beach, bbqing, hanging out with my friends, or going out.

What is your dream job?

Firefighter and a stevedore haha.

What is your favorite thing about college?

Being able to see my friends everyday and not have to worry about real life responsibilities yet. And of course, the parties.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Working and living life!

Being born and raised in Kāne`ohe on the island of Oahu, this Hawaiian girl enjoys her time outdoors especially in the ocean.  Ashley is a Communication majors with emphasis in Multimedia.  She is a junior at the University of Hawaii at Mānoa and has dreams of continuing her education after graduation by pursuing a law degree. 
Shiina LoSciuto is a senior at the University of Hawaii at Manoa studying journalism and communications. She someday hopes to be a TV talk show host, as well as become BFFs with Taylor Swift. In her free time she is taking naps or obsessing over the show Scandal.