Havertwins Episode 1: Luke Colombo and Andrew Feneroli

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Haverford chapter.

HAVERTWIN [,/hav/ur/twin/] noun – a naturally occurring on-campus phenomenon when two unrelated haver-hotties act as indistinguishable counterparts

We’ve all been caught double-taking on the apartment path when who you thought was last night’s causal hook-up turns out to be nothing more than his doppelganger. But what are the odds at a school as small as Haverford? Havertwins are more abundant than you might think… But have no fear, the goal of this blog is to make their real identities known and where better to start than Campus Cutie Luke Colombo and Campus DJ Celebrity Andrew Fenaroli.

Misleading mannerisms: These good-looking guidos have more than just a chiseled facial structure. Both are Haverford athletes, so the GIAC is a potential hotspot for enigmatic encounters. You can also catch either of these boys with a beautiful brunette on their arm, as they are both spoken-for (sorry ladies).

So how can you keep them straight?!…

Divulging dispositions: These guys like to outlet their athleticism in different arenas. Keep your eyes open for Luke on the basketball court this winter. Andrew, on the other hand, prefers to stick to Swan Field for lacrosse. While Luke can often be found reigning over his freshman on Tritton 2nd West, Andrew favors laying low with fellow lax bros in HCA. Finally, while Luke’s girlfriend is a fellow Haverfordian, DJ Fen’s complement is a hometown honey so seeing this guy out with company would indicate a Luke-locality.

Check back soon for next week’s Haverduo!

Charlotte Bax is a Junior at Haverford College and is majoring in History with double-minors in French and Film. She is originally from Santa Monica, California, but has also lived in San Francisco and currently resides in London with her family. Charlotte enjoys cooking, watching movies, going to sports games in Philadelphia. In addition, she enjoys traveling, surfing with her dog Cassie, and skiing during the winter in Solitude, Utah. After college, Charlotte hopes to start her own line of women's sports apparel.