DK’s Outfit of the Day: Divya Shiv ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Haverford chapter.

We spotted this stylish Ford beating the freezing temps in her bright, floral pants and cozy suede coat!

Name: Divya Shiv

Hometown: Palo Alto, CA

Year: 2016

Major: double major in English and Psychology 

HCH: Describe your personal style.

DS: I’d like to think that my style is a combination of sophistication and edginess, but mostly I just like to wear fun, colorful clothes that make these dreary winter days a little bit more bright and happy.

HCH: Where are your favorite places to shop?

DS: My favorite stores are NastyGal, H&M and Forever 21. I’m a big fan of online shopping though, so my favorite stores tend to coincide with online sales.

HCH: Any style icons?

DS: My favorite style icon is definitely Alexa Chung. She always looks like she has a blast putting together her outfits, and she manages to look both stylish and quirky at the same time. 

HCH: What accessory can you not live without?

DS: It’s not really a style accessory, but I get incredibly anxious when I don’t have my iPhone. It’s pretty much an extension of me. Other than that, I always like to change up what I’m wearing, so I don’t really have a style accessory that I can’t live without, unless eyeliner counts.