Danielle & Domenique Harrison

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Haverford chapter.

Name:Danielle Harrison
Year:Senior
Major:Economics
Hometown:West Orange, NJ
Relationship status:Single

How are you involved at Haverford?
Founder and President of The Invisible Children Group, Calculus tutor, Committed Intramural Basketball player, and President of Magill Library.

If you could go anywhere on a date where would it be? Why?
We’d begin the date at Nobu in London because the food there is to die for, and then take a stroll through the market area near the London eye, as we shared a pitcher of pims. If you couldn’t tell, I’m obsessed with London.

What is your idea of the perfect spring outfit? 
So many outfits come to mind, but my go-to would be a bright fitted top, an above the knee skirt, and some classic sandals.

What is your opinion on the dating scene at Haverford?
 People are either coupled up, looking for the occasional drunken weekend hookup, or if you’re like me in a committed relationship with their campus library.

What is the trickiest twin prank you’ve pulled? Did it work out?
When we were in middle school our AAU Basketball coach would substitute us in for each other constantly, just to throw the other teams off. My sister’s left handed and a passer and I am right handed and a scorer, so once the opposing team would know how to defend one us, my coach would sub the other in, just to make things interesting. It always worked. :)

Personal theme song?
Climax- Usher

Best part of being a twin? Worst part?
The best part about being a twin is that I can always count on my sister to be there for me when I need her. As for the worst part, there is NO WORST PART.

Is the whole telepathic thing really true?
Twin telepathy is a LIE, but twins having the same dreams, that we do have experience with. When we were younger, my sister and used to have the same recurring dream. In the dream, our parents park our blue van on a hill, and leave the keys in the ignition and leave us in the backseat of the car. When our parents walk away, my sister and I climb up into the front seat, accidentally hit the gear and go rolling down the hill and have to steer the wheel to avoid oncoming traffic.

Name:Domenique Harrison
Year:2012
Major:History
Hometown:West Orange, NJ
Relationship status:Single

How are you involved at Haverford?
In the Haverford Outskirts, One of the leaders of the Social Medicine Seminar, Devoted Philly Traveler, Magill dweller.

Fun karaoke night at the bar in Philly, and night out in the city.

Cute v-neck, cropped pants, long necklace, ray-bans and favorite pair of Sperries.

Interesting.

No diabolical pranks have been pulled, sadly.

Personal theme song?
Call me Maybe!

Best part of being a twin? Worst part?
She is my best friend. The worst part–please there is no worst part! She is the best! :)

Nope! But we definitely say the same exact phrase at the same time though, at least once a day.

Lauren Gill is in her junior year at Haverford College, majoring in Religion with a concentration in Peace, Justice, and Human Rights. She is from Lewes, Delaware and spent her fall semester abroad in Australia at the University of Melbourne. Lauren is a regular contributor to her college's newspaper, the Bi-College news, writing music and concert reviews. Besides her love for all things music, she also enjoys traveling, reality television, getting her fitness on, and of course, tweeting.